Tuesday, August 11, 2009

everything has a beginning....

....and this is the beginning of my blogging adventure. Will this be an extension to my written journal, or a completely separate beast? I guess that's a question that will answer itself.

My first entry needs to go to Eric; you've been the initial inspiration to all this and a simple dedication is the very least I can do. Your touching personality and genuine friendship are sorely missed, not only by the people who knew you, but by this world that lacks in anything that is good. I wonder if my evening thoughts ever reach your astral hearing...if not, I'm taking this virtual opportunity to communicate to you my thoughts of remembrance, love and respect.

rock on Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment...I appreciate people's desire to share. Thanks.